Non iron is a special fabric manufacturing technology, thanks to which shirts made of this material practically do not crumple during the day, they do not even need to be ironed after washing – just shake and hang on hangers to dry. Shirts made using this technology are especially loved by men all over the world also because they are made from 100% natural Egyptian cotton, which has been specially processed.Twisting into very tight threads of natural cotton of the highest quality, which has long (from 15 cm) fibers, for example, long-fiber Egyptian. The fabric for men's shirts is made mainly of double-twist cotton threads (that is, two strands of yarn are twisted into one), which gives it wear resistance and durability.
Rules for washing non-IRON shirts that do not require careful Ironing:
1. Fasten all the buttons
2. Turn the shirt on the wrong side
3. Collar to keep inside
4. Fasten the buttons on the sleeves and wrap the cuff inside
5. Put it in the washing machine
6. Use a mild detergent
7. Select the washing mode
IMPORTANT! Wash t 40 degrees
Spin 400 rpm (600 allowed)
8. After washing, remember one rule: You CAN't leave your Laundry in the machine for too long
9. Get the shirts out of the machine
10. Turn out the shirt on the front side, take out the collar
11. Straighten and hang on the hanger
12. Leave to dry
After drying, if there are any bruises left, they will be smoothed out by the body heat during wear.
If you need a super ironed shirt, in this case, avoid overheating the iron (maximum put 2 divisions).
The collar and cuffs should only be ironed very quickly and on the wrong side.